IF YOU EVER WANT TO DRAW ANY OF MY OC'S, FEEL FREE TO DO SO! ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU SEND ME THE LINK!! I WANT TO SSEEEEE!! 8D
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]
Get a FREE visitor map for your site! Kinda..stalk-ish, but...>.>'...stil gonna be here...yeah. v-v
Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?
Animes I am watching or going to watch:
D N Angel
Darker than Black
Favorite Anime shows
Random Favorite Characters:
Favorite Vocaloid Voice
I am a self-taught artist (kind of. I joined an art class in 11th grade), but I still have much to learn. Any and all advice is welcome.
I am also a writer. You can view some of my poems and tales in my gallery. I can't request official critiques, but I DO wish to have constructive feedback. Tell me what you think I should improve on and whatnot, but no flames, please.
╔═╦╗╔╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ Put This On
║═╣║║║╔╣╔╣╚╝║ Your deviant ID If
║╔╣╚╝║║║║╚╗╔╝ You Are Or
╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝♥╚╝ Support Furries
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Roleplay
║Most of you won't post this. When
║Jesus died on the cross he was
║thinking of you. If you're one of few that
║cares, spread the word and love of Jesus Christ.
put this on your
---██--- DeviantArt page
█████ if you're
---██--- not embarrassed
---██--- to tell
---██--- others that
---██--- you're a Christian
Some quotes for you:
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. ~ Douglas Adams
- Life is hard. After all, it kills you. ~ Katharine Hepburn
- People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. ~ Don Marquis
- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. ~ Douglas Adams
- Deadlines aren't bad. They help you organize your time. They help you set priorities. They make you get going when you might not feel like it. ~ Harvey Mackay
- Deadlines refine the mind. They remove variables like exotic materials and processes that take too long. The closer the deadline, the more likely you'll start thinking waaay outside the box. ~ Adam Savage
- Dreams don't have deadlines. I'm thinking of doing bigger and better things and having more fun with it. ~ LL Cool J
- Without deadlines and restrictions I just tend to become preoccupied with other things. ~ Val Kilmer
- Typically creative people are usually not clock-slaves or list-makers, so the idea of enforcing goals and deadlines can be somewhat daunting. ~ Kristin Armstrong
- I am one of those people who thrive on deadlines, nothing brings on inspiration more readily than desperation. ~ Harry Shearer
- I envy people who can think, 'No, I'm not going to work today' when they have a huge pile of deadlines stacking up. ~ Julian Fellowes
- Singles have goals, responsibilities, deadlines, events, and friends that occupy their time, as well they should. Nonetheless, before any goals are achieved, responsibilities are fulfilled, deadlines are met, events are attended or friends are visited, God's purpose should be accomplished.~ Monica Johnson
- I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. ~ Elayne Boosler
- Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order. ~ David Gerrold
- Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. ~ Iain Duncan Smith
- My philosophy is: Life is hard, but God is good. Try not to confuse the two. ~ Anne F. Beiler
- I swing between procrastination and being really thorough so either way things aren't getting done quickly. ~ Freema Agyeman
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. ~ Scott Adams
- Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. ~ Amy Lowell
- If art is to nourish the roots of our culture, society must set the artist free to follow his vision wherever it takes him. ~ John F. Kennedy
- An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. ~ Charles Horton Cooley
- Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. ~ Twyla Tharp
- Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad. ~ Salvador Dali
- When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature. ~ Ernest Hemingway
- The writer must believe that what he is doing is the most important thing in the world. And he must hold to this illusion even when he knows it is not true. ~ John Steinbeck
- The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money. ~ Karl Marx
- I'm a writer, and I will write what I want to write. ~ J. K. Rowling
- I pretty much drink a cup of coffee, write in my journal for a while, and then sit at a computer in my office and torture the keys. My one saving grace as a writer is that, if I'm having trouble with the novel I'm writing, I write something else, a poem or a short story. I try to avoid writer's block by always writing something. ~ Jess Walter
- If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There's no way around these two things that I'm aware of, no shortcut. ~ Stephen King
- An autobiography can distort; facts can be realigned. But fiction never lies: it reveals the writer totally. ~ V. S. Naipaul
- Storytelling is ultimately a creative act of pattern recognition. Through characters, plot and setting, a writer creates places where previously invisible truths become visible. Or the storyteller posits a series of dots that the reader can connect. ~ Douglas Coupland
- The goal, I suppose, any fiction writer has, no matter what your subject, is to hit the human heart and the tear ducts and the nape of the neck and to make a person feel something about the characters are going through and to experience the moral paradoxes and struggles of being human. ~ Tim O'Brien
- I learned that the only way you are going to get anywhere in life is to work hard at it. Whether you're a musician, a writer, an athlete or a businessman, there is no getting around it. If you do, you'll win - if you don't, you won't. ~ Bruce Jenner
- More than a half, maybe as much as two-thirds of my life as a writer is rewriting. I wouldn't say I have a talent that's special. It strikes me that I have an unusual kind of stamina. ~ John Irving
- If you wish to be a writer, write. ~ Epictetus
- Every human being has hundreds of separate people living under his skin. The talent of a writer is his ability to give them their separate names, identities, personalities and have them relate to other characters living with him. ~ Mel Brooks
- Every reader finds himself. The writer's work is merely a kind of optical instrument that makes it possible for the reader to discern what, without this book, he would perhaps never have seen in himself. ~ Marcel Proust
- Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. ~ E. L. Doctorow
- Writing means sharing. It's part of the human condition to want to share things - thoughts, ideas, opinions. ~ Paulo Coelho
- The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe. ~ Gustave Flaubert
- No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will cramp his style. ~ Steven Brust
- Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon. ~ Steven Brust
- I always wanted to ride a dragon myself, so I decided to do this for a year in my imagination. ~ Cornelia Funke
- It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Courage is found in unlikely places. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- You have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- A pen is to me as a beak is to a hen. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- A safe fairyland is untrue to all worlds. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- I should like to save the Shire, if I could - though there have been times when I thought the inhabitants too stupid and dull for words, and have felt that an earthquake or an invasion of dragons might be good for them. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Short cuts make long delays. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- 'I wish life was not so short,' he thought. 'Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.' ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- It may be the part of a friend to rebuke a friend's folly. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Don't go getting mixed up in the business of your betters, or you'll land in trouble too big for you. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- I don't like allegories. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
- Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien
Read more at www.brainyquote.com/
As an Empath you feel and experience the world a lot more deeply than those around you. Occurring in an estimated 5% of the population, Empaths in a sense personify empathy being able to physically, emotionally and psychologically experience the feelings of other people on a daily basis. Although the Empath has finely tuned intuition, compassion and listening skills, they often experience a variety of negative side effects from their gift. Not only do they frequently fluctuate in mood, but they also can develop a variety of illnesses from the multitude of emotions they carry around within them each day. Nevertheless, Empaths are greatly valued and cherished by their friends and family for their willingness to listen, comfort and counsel those in need. In a sense, Empaths plays the role of the “sacrificial lamb”, putting the needs of others above their own because they are made the most happy when others are happy. When Empaths are away from people, however, they prefer to spend their time in nature – perhaps one of the only things that creates peace within them. If you’re an Empath, you:
~Are often an emotional support to those in need. Everyone tends to open up to, and confide in, you.
~Often feel unexplainably moody, or physically ill.
~Can easily “read” other people. You see through their lies, masks and pretensions.
~Are deeply affected by the emotions of others. These emotions often linger in your mind and body.
~Sometimes develop “sympathy pain” when a person close to you is mentally or physically sick.
~Have excellent intuitive abilities. You often just know things, can predict events, and can see into the hidden nature of a person.
~Are self-sacrificial. You put others needs and happiness above your own.
~Are excellent at listening.
~Are driven to support the underdog, downcast or emotionally crippled in society.
~Have a love for nature and animals.
~Are easily overwhelmed in crowds of people, and tend to feel anxious, irritable, impatient and other varieties of emotions.
~Often feel fatigued, exhausted or ‘heavy’ inside.
~Find it intensely painful to watch or read about cruelty, torture, violence or tragedy.
~Are creative, solitary and spiritual.
As a Demisexual, you only develop feelings of sexual attraction for a person after developing deep emotional or mental connections with them first. This means that you may spontaneously develop feelings of desire for any person in your life of whom you are closely bonded with. Otherwise, it’s very rare for you to feel any immediate attraction to a person based on looks or personality. For this reason, you fall into the middle of the Asexual and Sexual spectrum, experiencing no primary attraction to people, but forming secondary attraction to people you’ve connected with deeply. As such, it’s very rare for you to feel aroused by pornography or to be manipulated by societies use of sex to sell products. Also, it’s very uncommon and perhaps impossible for you to cheat, or to feel attracted to many different people in your life time. In summary, you:
~Must first bond closely with a person to feel sexually attracted to them.
~Rarely experience “love at first sight”.
~Don’t experience any primary attraction to people, e.g. breasts, asses and muscles are aesthetically pleasing, not sexually arousing.
~Can be perceived as “frigid” and sexually “aloof”, often being mistaken for Asexuals.
~Can develop feelings for best friends, work partners, study buddies, family friends etc.
~Rarely sleep around or cheat in relationships.
~Are sexually attracted to very few people in your lifetime.
~Only interested in having sex with people you love.